Terms and Conditions of Warranty to be in effect with BIG SPLASH POOLS & PAVERS are as follows:
Products are installed by our own professionals in conformance with our installation quality specifications. We are so confident that you will be delighted with the quality of our workmanship that we provide the following guarantee, subject to the conditions: For Pavers products, stucco, mortared walls, pool plastering, coping, fireplaces, fire pits, barbeque islands, other outdoor elements, masonry, tiling or any phase of a new pool construction, if within 36 Months of the completion of the work, the workmanship of the installation fails to conform to our installation quality specifications or there is a defect in the workmanship we will, at our election, repair or replace the products at our own expense.
- You must notify us of any failure as soon as you become aware of it. We will not be responsible for repairing additional damage due to defective conditions not timely corrected.
- This Guarantee does not cover damage due to causes other than defects in the products or the installation, such as, but not limited to, causes described in the Manufactures product warrantee.
- If we must replace products, we cannot guarantee a color match.
- If changes are made to the Paver or other products or their installation by anyone other than Big Splash Pools and Pavers, this Guarantee will be void.
- This Guarantee does not cover conditions brought on by lack of normal maintenance, such as cleaning, maintenance of chemical balance, weed removal, turf and shrub grooming or changes caused by changes in landscaping or vegetation growth.
- This Guarantee will be void if you do not pay in full under the terms of your Home Improvement Agreement upon the completion of the work.
Standard Brick Paver Installation Warranty
Brick paver installations performed by BIG SPLASH POOLS & PAVERS are warrantee for 36 months (unless otherwise noted on the contract) from the installation completion date for defective materials and/or workmanship. All work to be completed in a workmanlike manner according to standard practices and ICPI standards. Any further service costs will the responsibility of the homeowner, property manager, or contracted party. Not covered by this warranty is cracking, breaking, any damage or coatings done by others; sub-base failure due to erosion by natural or man-made causes; hydrostatic pressure, efflorescence or mineral deposits. Surface shall be subject to color and texture variations common to industry standards. This warranty does not cover any acts of God or extreme weather damage. Warranty is not transferable.
Brick Paver Limited Warranty
Refer to the Manufactures for the warranty on your brick pavers’ products warranty is not transferable.
Due to the large variety and variances of computer monitors on the market today, we cannot guarantee that the color or range of colors displayed by your monitor or the Boucher will match exactly to the actual color of the product that’s being displayed. Electronically reproducing color on the Internet is an imprecise proposition. However, we don’t expect you pick out a color based on digital pictures. We will bring you exact samples of every color combination so you can hold them in your hands and even place on your property for comparison. The quality of the brick pavers we install meets or exceeds that of other brick paver installers. We do not offer only one brand of brick paver. We offer Flagstone, Tremron, Suncoast, Stable Thick and Thin Pavers, all of which are widely known to be of the highest quality. This flexibility allows for you to choose from products offered by the 4 top paver manufacturers separates us from the smaller outfits that offer you only one cheap imitation. Our brick paver products also carry the best warranties offered, so you can rest assured your project will last and remain a key feature in your home or business landscape, for many years to come.
Our payment requirements are:
50% down and 50% upon completion. Payment is required prior to order production commencement. All products are custom made to order. Production normally begins 48 hours after an order is placed. We will be glad to change or cancel your order as long as we are contacted in time.
To clean the brick pavers if they get dirty we recommend:
Using a 4:1 mixture of water and bleach. Simply scrub the brick pavers with this mixture and a brush/broom and hose it off. You can pressure wash these brick pavers as well, but please read the restrictions outlined in the warranty information. – Helps to prevent efflorescence (the white dusty looking coating often encountered in concrete pavers)
Why should you use a sealer on my brick pavers?
There are several reasons you should seal your brick pavers, the least of these are the aesthetic results of the product. Acrylic sealers intensify the subtle colors and provide a glossy sheen to even the most weathered of paved surfaces.
Protects the paver from stain penetration- Stops harmful UV rays- Helps prevent tire marking- Enhances long term functional performance and ease of maintenance- Inhibits weed growth- Resists mildew- Helps prevent insect intrusion.
Defective Pavers will be covered by the manufacturer warranty, but ordinarily does not include chipping, splitting, or any other breakage caused by impact or overloading. The manufacturer only covers replacement of the material and does not cover the cost of shipping or re-installation. The manufacturer specifications for pavers (not including 1 inch Pavers) shall be ICPI Certified to meet the following requirements set forth in ASTM C 936, Standard Specification for interlocking Concrete Paving Units.
1) Minimum compressive strength of 8,000 psi with no individual unit under 7,200 psi.
2) Maximum water absorption of 5% with no unit greater than 7% when tested in accordance with ASTM C140.
3) Freeze-thaw resistance according to CSA A231.2-95