Will your company help me with my Home Owners Association and/or permit?

Yes. We have a customer care specialist who will make sure that all of the necessary paperwork gets taken care of. If a permit is required, BIG SPLASH POOLS & SPA will assist with the work necessary to obtain the permit and associated submittals.